Raon 31 (male)

Saturday, June 12, 2010 Posted by Sávio
Sorry for no updates for a while! (I have been having problems with my internet connection, which fortunately I was able to fix)

So, male hair! I've tried to retextured this one, but it came out bad. :/

Raon 31

DOWNLOAD Raon 31
MediaFire


Hope you like it! :D
Labels: , , ,
  1. OMG! concerteza a melhor da suas conversões para cabelos masculinos!

    brigadão e parabéns savio!

  2. Anonymous

    I dunno it looks good Savio :) Thank you!

    <3 Missa

  3. Anonymous
  4. reminiscence

    Nice hair!
    Thanke you, Savio~

  5. Visions
  6. Anonymous

    Great, Savio!

    Thanks!

    PS.: where can I get the model?

  7. LYH

    I like that. very nice!
    Thanks, your kindness.

  8. can you make it sims3pack?

  9. Anonymous
  10. sevda

Post a Comment